CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bring on the Zulu Knots!

It's getting harder to do Nina's hair simply because she's mobile so she'd prefer to move than sit. But she's still awfully patient with me. I decided the other day that it was time to try Zulu Knots. Her hair is so long that when I made the initial ponytail and started wrapping it, I actually tied it in a knot and then wrapped it all the way around! Her hair is about 10 inches from root to end at this point if you pull her gorgeous curls out.

Be patient NeeNee, we're in for another hour of styling!
(She looks just thrilled, doesn't she?)


A close up - almost done!


Finis (and it lasted 3 days!)

5 comments:

jody said...

LOVE it!!!! SOOOOO cute!

Matt and Emily said...

That is so cool. I am going to try that when Lidya's hair grows longer.

Trendy Mindy said...

That is sooo adorable Liz!!!

JonesEthiopia said...

So cute! How do you get her stay still?? I can hardly even comb R's hair without her thrashing around and fussing like crazy!

Aimee said...

Awesome!! I wish I could try that! Abby's hair has seemed to hit a standstill at 3" and a new, shorter layer is coming in. Makes "smooth" do's very difficult!!!