CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Let There Be Light... I Mean, A Room!

I do believe we almost have a room. I mean, if you consider stark drywall and concrete floor to be a room, but we're much closer anyway.

On other fronts, I thought that once our dossier was submitted we'd go onto the waiting list. However, I learned today that I misunderstood that one (is anyone surprised?). The dossier IS submitted, and it's being reviewed. But we also must have CIS clearance to go on the wait list. We had clearance for Guatemala, so we submitted for a "switch" a couple of weeks ago to Ethiopia. Let's hope they are feeling festive in the CIS office in Phoenix and get that change made pronto!

But with the holidays upon us and folks coming into town and cookies baking (and the sun shining), I can't complain about much.

More to come...

3 comments:

Drew Carey Show said...

Wow, you're very handy! Glad you guys will make the trek to LA this summer! Send me your email address, and I'll put you on the list for correspondence as we work out the details... careygrange@yahoo.com.

Laurzie said...

Where are the photos? I wanna see your progress! It sounds like you're moving right along! That's fantastic. Enjoy those Christmas cookies for me! :)

Laurzie said...

OK, what's the deal with the two different blogs??? And did you know that your Lyons Family blog doesn't show up on your profile page? I think you have to check the box on your Edit Profile page... :)