CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

A New 'Do for a New Year

If you could hear Nina right now you would die. She just sits on the floor and plays and sings to herself. We are all having SO much fun with her. She's just got the best disposition on earth and she's ALL OVER this house. Crawling everywhere.

Last night, David was trading baseball cards with the bigger kids (I don't know who's more excited about this, the kids or David) and Nina was crawling right into their stacks of cards.

Jack was so good about it. He'd just joke with her and pick her up and put her on the other side of the room. But by the time he got back to his spot, she was already there! He had a great attitude about it though. Good she chose him and not Henry.

Here are some pictures of a recent hairstyle I tried. I got the idea from my friend Aimee. Only took an hour, but thankfully if you put a bucket of toys in front of her, she'll sit for that long quite happily.

She also now does the sign for "more" and laughs at herself in the mirror in her crib all the time. It's hilarious.

As Uncle Michael says, "What up, yo?"

"Like my farm? Me too."

Details of the 'do

6 comments:

jody said...

oh-SOOOOO cute!! is it just pigtails in each section, no fancy braiding stuff? i think i could do that one!it is just so cute-and her cheeks, i could just SQUEEZE them!!!! cannot wait till i get to see my own little cutie in person!!

The Redman's said...

OHHHH!! I LOVE the new do! I'm going to have to try that one. When down, Grace's hair is looking more like the combed out 80's wedge..... so up do's it is for awhile till it grows longer I guess. :)

Ron & Maria said...

love the do! Have to give it a try when it's my turn.

obligato said...

I want u to know i think it is insanely unbelievable that u were able to do that. its the cutest thing i have ever seen. Please read my blog. there is a shout out to you!

The Redman's said...

Came back for another look at the do-- I think I might try it tomorrow. But, I just have to say that Nina is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I mean she's totally breathtaking.

Melissa said...

Ok LIz--so jealous! Love the hair--Sitina will let me play with, fix, and essentially mess up her hair but I can't get the parts straight to save my life. You'll have to make a video for me next time!

And, Nina, ahhhhhh! A beauty!!!