CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Another school year already!

Dear heavens. Another school year is already upon us. I do believe that when I was growing up, summers were four weeks longer than they are now. But, I won't complain too much. I think we were all ready for a schedule, and given that Grace was creating her own homework the night before school started, some of us were ready for some work other than room cleaning.

Jack and Henry had a great first day. I met them for lunch, and this morning Henry asked me not to join them today because "you confuse me when you come to lunch." Don't know what that means, but I'm not concerned because I had plenty of other things on the agenda today. The boys came down in identical outfits and said they wanted to see if their teacher could figure out who was who. Poor lady. Apparently yesterday a girl in the class told Henry he wasn't in the class, and Jack said, "Yes he is. He IS in this class because he's my twin and we're the only twins in this class."

They don't just dress alike at school. Here are their newest PJs. After they put them on they said, "Mom, do we look like twin boys?" I told them that indeed they did. They then said, "Well, you'd better take a picture of us then."

Grace learned yesterday that panda bears are apparently an endangered species. She said, "I'd like to do something about that. So I've decided that I could raise a panda here and then release it into the wild when it gets older." We will not be doing that. I think it's illegal.

I can't wait to see what stories they come home with today!

0 comments: